Babbacombe Ukulele Strummers Policy for attending Regular Sessions during Covid
The requirements in this policy of Covid precautions were discussed, thought to be appropriate, and agreed by the members of the Babbacombe Ukulele Strummers at the meeting on 27th September 2021.
The support of our members for this policy so BUS can continue with the regular sessions is much appreciated. It should be stressed this Covid policy will only be in effect as long as is necessary.
The policy requirements are:
- To attend Babbacombe Ukulele Strummers regular sessions, members need to be double vaccinated against Covid. They confirm this by initialling the ‘Vaccinated’ box against their name on the Session Register on their first attendance after the start of this policy, namely after 1st October 2021
- When a member attends a regular session for the first time on or after the first restart session of 27th September 2021, they need to sign the Babbacombe Ukulele Strummers Covid Liability Disclaimer on the Session Register (see the disclaimer document below)
- Members on arrival at the Precinct Centre, and at other appropriate times while there, are expected to use the hand sanitizers provided by the Precinct Centre
- All attending are to maintain social distancing whilst in the Precinct Centre
- Good ventilation of the room will be maintained by open doors and windows
- All Babbacombe Ukulele Strummers members are reminded that the Government’s advice to reduce the spread of Covid as of 1st October 2021 stated “If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, self-isolate immediately and get a PCR test, even if your symptoms are mild. This is because many people experience mild symptoms from COVID-19, but may still pass on the virus to others”. Members sign the register with their initials each week they attend to indicate they do not have Covid symptoms that week.
Babbacombe Ukulele Strummers Covid Policy, 1st October 2021
Babbacombe Ukulele Strummers Covid Liability Disclaimer
Whereas the Babbacombe Ukulele Strummers have instituted recommendations to minimise the risk of contracting the virus, and the Precinct Centre have provided sanitizers and anti-bacterial sprays, neither organisations can accept liability in the event of a Babbacombe Ukulele Strummers member or guest contracting any Covid related condition whilst on the premises.
Members attending sessions are asked to sign to indicate that they have read and accepted these provisions. Also that they have checked their contact number and provided a new one where necessary.